Friday 8 May 2009

Reflection without penalty.

As a tool for learning that is evolving all the time I found myself telling a colleague this week that the version of MoE I currently use has been pretty much bastardised to meet my current approach to teaching.
I was still asked, with others, to deliver training. I wonder how much at odds it will be to recently trained colleagues?
With new approaches to timetabling [KS3/4] now enabling teaching to take place over longer periods, perhaps MoE can now take its place in the broader curriculum?
The current training schedules, at least the ones I have seen, seem unnecessarily complicated, dare I say, tedious?
Sir Jim Rose' report has centred Drama for learning in KS2, well almost! And beyond?
I sense change and look forward to seeing where this will lead to in the next 18 months.